Building Information Modeling for Buildings
Create, Manage, and Deliver Projects Faster with BIM
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent model-based process that provides insight for creating and managing building projects faster, more economically, and with less environmental impact. Autodesk® Building Design Suite provides a comprehensive portfolio of building solutions for both CAD and BIM workflows—giving architects, engineers, and contractors the capability to create compelling visualizations in one flexible, cost-effective package.
Complementing Autodesk® Revit® for BIM-based design and documentation is Autodesk's broad portfolio of applications, including AutoCAD® software, Autodesk® Navisworks® for collaboration, and 3ds Max® Design for compelling visualizations.
Autodesk's BIM solutions for building design can help you:
- Minimize errors and omissions during design iterations
- Find and reduce costly design conflicts before construction begins
- Improve team collaboration with consistent, coordinated models
- Win work and build stakeholder approval using powerful visualizations
- Make more informed sustainable-design decisions by analyzing energy consumption and costs
Autodesk solutions take full advantage of the rich information in the intelligent 3D models.
- Easily create designs with intelligent objects.
- Keep documentation accurate no matter how many times the design changes.
- Simulate real-world appearance, performance, and cost.
- Time and money
- Improve team collaboration and more easily manage project data across extended teams and external partners.
- Win work and build stakeholder approval more easily using powerful visualizations.
- Find and reduce costly design conflicts virtually before construction begins.
- Optimize the use of energy, water, materials and land with integrated, accurate energy and environmental analysis.
- Study multiple design alternatives earlier in the process to make better- informed decisions.
- Monitor, manage, and improve performance using intelligent 3D models.
Realize benefits throughout the project lifecycle by enabling modeling, analysis, and collaboration
- Projects are becoming increasingly complex. Manage and share data – such as design, materials, schedules, budgets, and compliance -- across diverse and distributed teams.
- New technologies are changing what’s possible. Autodesk BIM solutions take full advantage of powerful technical innovations, including reality capture, cloud computing, and mobile access.
- BIM is rapidly transforming the global AEC industry. Autodesk is the recognized global BIM leader and, along with training, support, and a global community of experienced users, can help AEC professionals improve the way they work.
Call GDMS to order today!